ACL Direct Promo · We know about Relationship Marketing We are experts in loyalty and incentives · We like to create unique experiences Monographic course on Internet Law at CEF.- Center for Financial Studies Know the legal responsibilities that exist in the digital environment to protect your company In order to identify and identify, among Spanish SMEs that have a website, those that carry out commercial activities through the Internet, Google presents the results of a new study on the presence of e-commerce within small and medium-sized Spanish companies. .Among the main conclusions of the study on SMEs with e-commerce, highlight some data such as that 15% of Spanish SMEs with less than 50 employees carry out electronic commerce activities, both nationally and internationally. Within this 15%, 6% are companies that reserve and sell online, while 9% only offer reservations The sectors with the most weight in this category are tourism, hospitality, leisure and transport.

In addition, 12% are e-commerce businesses only Saint Kitts and Nevis Email List compared to the remaining 88%, who sell their products through different channels: sale in store, telephone or sector catalog Electronic commerce represents more than 20% of turnover for 31% of SMEs that carry out e-commerce. Among these, 43% recognize that their economic benefits have increased thanks to electronic commerce The main reasons given for the use of e-commerce are diversification (increased sales due to the use of an additional channel), by brand image and to access markets outside of Spain THE PRESENCE OF E-COMMERCE AMONG SPANISH SMEs32% of SMEs with e-commerce invest in advertising through the Internet, especially in search engines (19%) and 47% of these measure the influence of their online presence Regarding sales and reservation management platforms, 52% of SMEs with e-commerce operate from a single platform (website, company profile on social networks, distributor page) MAIN CONCLUSIONS ON SMEs WITHOUT E-COMMERCE20% of SMEs without e-commerce show interest in developing this activity, but only 4% are already launching.

The electronic commerce offer; another 9% consider that they would need to have more resources to implement e-commerce 80% of SMEs without e-commerce that indicate they are not interested in developing this activity say that it is because their product or service cannot be sold or reserved online, that their clients are not on the Internet or that their business is from local scope. The interest of SMEs in having an ecommerce platform increases if they already have some kind of presence on the Internet (blog, social networks, etc.).Of the total of SMEs that do not carry out electronic commerce, 22% have a more advanced online presence, understood as having a website, presence in social networks, coupons, etc. and not only presence in directories and Google Maps.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *